- Allison + Partners is a member of MDC Partners.
- We are a new kind of global communications and integrated marketing agency that crafts stories to build brands, one without borders or boundaries. We’re focused on solving tough challenges for brand leaders who want to shake up the world.
- Here, we have more than 500 PR and communication experts, including academics, amateur philosophers, data geeks, artists and never-say-die entrepreneurs
- We have 30 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Our client-oriented service has won more than 130 industry awards and prizes.
- Native English Speaker/Social Media/B2B/Media & Content
- Play a key role in writing pitch documents, drafting press materials, creating social media content and pitching to international media
- Regularly monitor the social media & KOL scene; identify new trends and prepare case studies
- Support leadership for clients, time and people management
- Contribute to client satisfaction while effectively managing resources for multiple accounts
- Effectively maintain a network of media contacts
- Interact with internal and external constituents in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain a proactive attitude, responsibility and perspective that continually advance the quality of client service
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communications or Journalism (preferred, but not a must)
- At least 2 years of PR/ Marketing/ Media related experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Experience in and a passion for digital, social media and corporate communications
- Adept with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Native in English (required), proficiency in written and spoken Chinese (HSK5 or higher)
- An enterprising and curious mindset; An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
If interested, please email your resume to Daisy.email@example.com.
The position is available in both Beijing and Shanghai
Learn more about us: www.allisonpr.com