About LehmanBrown International Accountants
LehmanBrown International Accountants is a China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 110 countries worldwide. Being registered with the PCAOB in the US LehmanBrown can conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
- Responsible for bookkeeping on a monthly basis for small to medium size client;
- Ensure accuracy of information and calculations for accounts preparation process;
- Prepare financial management reports and account reconciliations and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met for assigned clients;
- Prepare tax calculation and coordinate with tax filing staff to ensure tax filing deadlines are met;
- Work closely with team members including cashier, tax filing staff, senior accountant and project manager to deliver high quality service.
- Degree holder of accounting-related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience including bookkeeping and reporting;
- Experience with ERP systems (Yongyou, Kingdee);
- Familiar with China tax compliance requirement;
- Good command of English;
- Good Microsoft office skills for efficient work;
- Detail oriented in work;
- Good communication skills.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com.