Department: Sales/Business Development
Reporting line: General Manager
Working Experience: at least five years
Overall objective: Responsible for nationwide business development for Kaplan CITIC’s accounting and financial education products (in particular ACCA/CIMA potentially CFA/FRM as well) to achieve sales and operational targets
- Work with senior management team to develop sustainable strategy for accounting and financial education products for Kaplan CITIC (KC) and lead on the implementation of it and achieve the sales and operational targets for the products.
- Act as BD lead for KC accounting and financial education product, manage the product marketing, sales, and development as agreed with KC senior management team.
- Lead the product team to achieve short and longer team targets in commercial, revenue, profit, branding in order to build and enhance a strong and sustainable market position for KC’s accounting and financial education products
- Support KC General Manager to identify and promote the uniqueness of KC’s shareholders to the KC team as well as the China market. Manage the smooth and effective communication between Kaplan and CITIC regarding the accounting and financial education products
- Build a positive and sustainable working culture in KC’s accounting and financial education product team.
- Work with product team to define a sales/business development strategy and lead on the implementation for KC’s ACCA and CIMA products (may potentially include CFA/FRM products too).
- Develop 2B business partners and clients for these products, especially universities, training providers and corporates, as well as manage good training, communication and product review for KC accounting education products.
- Develop and manage good customer relationships as well as complete and correct sales data.
- Manage good relationships with ACCA/CIMA (potentially CFA/FRM) institutes to identify good business opportunities and explore proactive approaches to place positive impacts in China market for KC product sales and branding.
- Work with product team together to develop necessary marketing/promotion materials for KC accounting and financial education products.
- Work with KC General Manager together to build and manage a strong BD team for KC accounting and financial product in order to achieve KC’s long team strategy
- Develop good market knowledge for KC accounting and financial education products including market opportunities, trends, segments, penetrations, and competitions.
- With product team together, manage the compliance and IP protection matters for KC’s accounting and financial education products.
- Other work assigned by KC General Manager
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject- Accounting， Finance， Economics, Marketing, and other relevant subjects.
- 5+ years good sales/business development/commercial/client relationship management experience of Accounting/Finance training and education in China, in particular ACCA/CIMA/CFA/FRM;
- Good experience and track record of working in 2B business, including training providers and higher education institutions;
- Integrity, Hard-working, acknowledge and abide the rules of compliance and the terms of contract;
- Good commercial and business acumen and judgement;
- Strong communicational skills and the ability to work with people at different levels;
- Good team player as well as the ability to work independently;
- Result-driven, self-motivated and a proactive attitude to work
- Good English language skills
- Proficient in Word and PPT, Excel for basic data analysis and processing.
- Good experience of business development and established network and relationship of universities and training providers for accounting and financial education (ACCA/CIMA/CFA/FRM) products in China.
- Established network and relationship with national, regional or provincial education authorities, especially for professional education agenda;
- Good track record of leading small business opportunities to thrive.
Salary and Benefits:
Base pay+ performance-based bonus
Please send your CV to: