Date: March 17, 2021
Position: Administrative Assistant
Department: LC Venture Executive Office
We are looking for a full time Administrative assistant to providing administrative support to Management to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will also support Senior Management and colleagues through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. That will require you to be familiar with a variety of company processes, practices and procedures.
A best candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate and ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. You will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. You may also find yourself guiding or assisting the work of other staff. Typically, you will report directly to your line manager or the senior management.
In this role, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks and you can expect to enjoy an engaging and fun day at work.
What you will bring to the table…
A brilliant multi-tasker, you are detail-oriented and well organized. You are also able to perform under pressure and comfortable with project management. You are adept in organising diaries, answer phone calls, taking notes, schedule meetings and accurately representing your company in emails and other communication. You are also very comfortable with organising events and setting up conferences, and planning and booking travel arrangements.
Your main responsibilities
- To assist Senior Management in handling daily work and departmental tasks, managing diary and coordinate working relationship and daily work between Senior Management and each department.
- Assist Senior Management in managing corporate partnerships, business association and various links and support with external communication.
- Assist the Senior Management in establishing and maintaining all external and government relations.
- Organized and help manage client accounts and establish a good rapport and relationship with clients.
- Act as a point of contact for all assigned channels and external inquiries and address all enquiries properly and give feedback to Senior Management or concerned colleagues in timely manner.
- Assist with all correspondence and communication and support in Conducting research and reporting to the Senior Management.
- Assisting Senior Management with the scheduling and organising staff or business meetings, in preparing the agenda and providing support during meetings including keeping of notes, meeting minutes and translation support, if required.
- Assisting Senior Management with internal and external reporting and liaison and assist with production, distribution and coordination of briefs, reports and marketing materials;
- Collect and compile relevant information, data and provide reference and suggestions for the Management decision-making; and responsible for the collection, classification, arrangement, filing, management and storage of all departmental documents and materials.
- Participate in marketing or other company activities such as exhibitions or product or service launches and;
- Assist in other related tasks assigned by the senior management or management.
- An Excellent command of the English and Mandarin languages is a must. High reading comprehension and oral presentation skills in both languages and a good grasp of written translations or oral interpretation;
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, diplomacy or international relations, marketing or any relevant majors with atleast 2 years of experience in management tasks and work in the service and professional industry, with preferences in education or financial industries.
- Candidates with proven administrative or secretarial experience and with atl east 5 years of relevant experiences and an excellent reference from their former employers may also be considered for the position.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and follow-up skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Office software (mainly MS Word, Excel and with higher skills in PowerPoint);
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in limited time;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with leaders, partners, channels and other people at different levels.
- Good grasp and understanding of customer service, strong market development ability and direct customer sales ability;
- You are outgoing personality, good image temperament and understand business social etiquette.
What we offer you…
Working very closely with the management team, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Management and learn about the company very quickly. You will also play such an important role and gain so much experience as you help in running the day to day business.
At LC Venture, there plenty of opportunities for your personal growth and career progression. Committed and well deserving Administrative assistants progress to Executive assistants.
There’s huge uptick for your role and you will have plenty of chance to gain new and diverse skills. Our company will also support you with registration and accreditation from renowned stakeholder organisations and associations and with regular training and upskilling programs. We also provide formal or informal leadership and development workshops and professional mentoring.
You will also earn a very competitive salary is proportionate with experience, with the option for regular review and an ample opportunity for amenities and bonuses.
Who we are
LC Venture is a UK registered Consultancy and Business Advisory firm with subsidiaries in Mainland China and Hong Kong. The Company provides comprehensive business solution services to its clients and specialises in market entry, intelligence and the financial and professional services industries in the China-UK market.
LC Venture is also the holding company of BeGo Education and the BeGo education brand. BeGo Education provides a bespoke and professional educational advice and consultancy support to its clients with their children’s’ educational goals by helping them identify the best-fit international school, UK boarding school or universities and supporting them with preparation and application. The company also provides these students and families with a range of Post-offer services.
To Learn more about us, please visit: www.lcventure.com.
You can also learn more of our education brand here: www.begoedu.com
BeGo Education is the supporting Associate of Council of British International Schools (COBIS). It is also certified by the leading UK Boarding School Association. (BSA).
You will be joining a dedicated and excellent team of multilingual and bicultural professionals who are responsible and driven and who are willing to take initiative and learn something new every day.
The application deadline is April 15st, 2021. We receive quite a number of excellent applicants and we only contact the most suitable candidates. Short-listed candidates will complete two-round interviews and a written assignment before they can be successfully hired. The process takes approximately 3-4 weeks.
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter, and two references from previous employer directly to our Office address at:
Block B, ChaowaiMEN Center,
3rd floor, No. 26 ChaoyangMenwai Street,
Chao Yang District, Beijing 100020
Or, you can send your documents via email to Mandy Zhang at email@example.com