The British School of Beijing (BSB), Shunyi is looking for an Admissions Administrator to work with the Marketing and Admissions team and help new students and families adapt and transition to our school.
- Responsible for the Admissions Department’s telephone enquiry and receptionist duties, collect admissions materials, complete internal procedures for student admissions, and help new students and families adapt and transition to our school
- Organize information of new students, complete the relevant student materials required by the Education Commissions, and conduct data management and statistics of new students.
- Responsible for the operation of social media, write articles in line with school enrolment market, and publish on the school’s WeChat platform. Perform simple translations, article review, and photos and filming.
- Assist in organising school activities, prepare related items, maintain order on site, and ensure the smooth progress of activities.
- Cooperate with other departments to complete the work related to new student’ admission process.
- Cooperate other admissions related work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years working in a sales or service delivery sector
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills and an affinity for interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
You want your child to excel. So do we. We promise to support your child to be their best and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Established in 2003, BSB Shunyi is the oldest school in Beijing that offers British international education. BSB Shunyi provides Early Years, Primary and Secondary education to 1,100+ students from over 60 nationalities between 2-18 years old. Our campus is ideally situated within the very popular expatriate area of Shunyi and provides outstanding facilities to support your child’s learning.
BSB’s globally respected curricula deliver excellent academic outcomes. Students follow an enhanced English National Curriculum and complete the IGCSE examinations at age 16. Senior students aged 17 & 18 study for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. Our German Primary Programme for native German-speaking students study core subjects taught in German while integrating into the English Curriculum with non-core subjects. Our world-class teachers ensure your child experiences accelerated learning enabling their entry into the world’s leading universities.
As part of Nord Anglia Education’s family of 70+ schools around the world, BSB benefits from collaborations with preeminent organisations including MIT, The Juilliard School and UNICEF. Our students have many opportunities to participate in a range of global experiences with over 68,000 other Nord Anglia students. This provides unique life and learning experiences that help them develop into mature and successful global citizens.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, religion, gender or culture.
How to apply
Please visit the BSB Shunyi website to apply.