Are you an educator who wants to do more than just teach in the classroom?
Do you want to shape and have a voice in the building of the academic product?
Pingo Space is looking for another passionate educator to join our exciting and dynamic teaching team.
Pingo Space is an after-school international education program. Providing affordable and quality education to Beijing students aged 6-14. Our curriculum consists of National Geographic and Project Based Learning (PBL).
What makes us different than an average after school program?
- We CARE about the students and their growth; we are not a business we are a school.
- We charge ¼ the price of some of our competitors, we believe quality education should be accessible to everyone.
- Our team is a very tight community, where everyone matters!
- Your voice matters, you won’t be pushed to the back of the room if you have something to contribute, make your voice be heard. We listen and take action.
- We respect the value of the classroom, our students deserve the best curriculum, so we are constantly trying to improve.
What does the job require?
- HARD WORK, this won’t be a walk in the park, we are exclusively looking for people who are willing to put in the time and effort it takes to be the best at your craft.
- Nat Geo Curriculum design, our teacher team personally gets to help take provided National Geographic material and turn it into the most effective version of itself. Lead by a highly experienced design team, teachers are part of the creation process of Nat Geo Language Arts PowerPoints.
- Project Based Learning PBL design. A method in which students learn by actively engaging in real-world and personally meaningful projects.
- A minimum of 25 teaching hour per week, content includes subject based learning, Nat Geo language arts, and Project based learning lessons.
How can you apply?
- Contact the Pingo HR via email or Wechat (wechat is checked daily)
- Submit a short video telling us about yourself, your personality, educational experience, and why you think you would be a good addition to the team.
- Submit a current CV and any other relevant documents to highlight your experience.
- Attend two rounds of interviews, complete a small curriculum design task, and perform a demonstration lesson.
Jennifer Holstein, Pingo Space HR Manager
WeChat: Jcourt Email: Jennifer.email@example.com Mobile: 13241968686