Royal Society of Chemistry
Job Title: Associate Regional Publisher
Closing Date: Open until filled
Location: Beijing, China
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Publishing team. As an Associate Regional Publisher you will be a key representative for publishing activities in China (including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan) supporting our strategic objectives and developments.
This role demands a proactive professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your objectives will be to increase awareness of the RSC publishing programme by building relationships with scientists, academic institutions and scientific societies to develop the best authorship and readership for RSC publications and to become a true trusted advisor to the community.
We Are Looking For
- S. in a scientific field, Ph.D. preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills are required together with the ability to work under pressure autonomously and to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Up-to-date knowledge of and passion for the chemical sciences
- Contacts with the relevant communities
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in, or knowledge of, Scientific, Technical & Medical publishing
- Thorough understanding of Chinese education systems
As a not-for-profit publisher, we reinvest surplus funds back into the global scientific community, supporting our mission to advance excellence in the chemical sciences.
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply through RSC website.