Beijing Field Studies helps students to reconnect with nature and learn about the environment through interactive, educational field trips. Since 2017, we have run successful field trips to a diverse range of natural spots in and around Beijing, including Fragrant Hills, Botanical Gardens, Olympic Forest Park, Huairou Mountains and more. These field trips have inspired over 800 students through engaging activities such as bird watching, nature bingo and plant identification. Our mission is to help students discover the joy of exploration and develop knowledge, skills, and a lifelong passion for the great outdoors; and we are working towards this along with our partner organisation, Roots and Shoots.
Onwards from autumn of 2019, all of our field trips are taking place in the stunningly beautiful Shenglu Heligan Garden, a partner of the UK’s Eden Project.
Find more about us: https://www.beijingfieldstudies.org/
We need an intern who can fulfill the most basic tenet of enterprise education: you need to be able to make creative ideas happen.
As an intern we want you to
- Make use of your own wide-ranging interests and experience to participate in field trips and work well under reasonable pressure and deadlines
- Write impact reports; organise materials; assist with curriculum development and anything involved in our field trips or BFS projects
- Work directly with students in setting up games, challenges and enrichment
- Use your creativity to design a variety of materials
IF YOU DO YOUR INTERNSHIP WITH US
- A positive, energetic and enterprising work environment
- The opportunity to build your internship experience around your own personal and professional development
- Interaction with friendly and professional colleagues from all over the world
- Performance reviews and constant constructive feedback
- Full Time (9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday) or Part Time.
- Duration: 2-6 months (can vary)
- Paid internship
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Please send your CV and cover letter if you are interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more to email@example.com; please mention how you heard about us and put the job title in the subject line of the email. Look forward to hearing from you!