Asian Risks Management Services Co. Ltd. (ARMS) is an international consultant advising clients on insurable risks.
With presence in Shanghai and Beijing, we provide services all over China.
We are dedicated to provide bespoke risks management and insurance solutions to SME SMI including claims following up.
Job title：Business Development executive
Report to：General Manager of the company
Office：Beijing with travel in China if required
Role objective：work closely with the general manager of the company to develop and
administrate sales of insurance products distributed by the company
- meeting with prospects interested by medical insurance or general insurance
- making and handing over quotations to potential clients
- closing cases with clients when interested to buy
- following up cases up to the payment of the premium by the client to the insurance company
fixed salary plus commission: fixed upon experience of the candidate
- good command of written and spoken English
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- team player with customer-centric mentality
- self-motivated, independent, able to work under pressure and possess sense of responsibility
If you are interested, please contact Marc Burban: +158 1036 3113,