1. To represent customers’ interests, provide unbiased advice and distinctive unparalleled customer service.
2. Generate new business to achieve set targets defined with the Team Manager/General Manager with the support of client servicing team.
3. Promote and sell insurance plans to prospective customers, and build portfolio of prospective customers.
4. Maintain and service existing customers to achieve successful renewal ratio.
5. Assist the line Manager to complete specific project tasks.
1. Relevant work experience related to business development, financial industry, insurance and consultant experience is preferred.
2. Self-motivation and integrity, able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
3. Organizational skills and coordination ability, ability to manager deadlines.
4. Communication and interpersonal skills, identity and love insurance sales job.
5. Fluent English spoken and written, and other language is a plus.
6. Proficiency in using MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.