St. James’s Place Wealth Management is a FTSE 100 company with over £79bn of client funds under management. In Asia, St. James’s Place is one of the largest wealth management companies serving the expatriate community, with offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
St. James’s Place is further expanding its footprint in China and is seeking a Business Development Executive to help to grow the business in Beijing. This is an exceptional opportunity for committed and focused individuals looking to build a career within Financial Services and gain experience within a market leading organisation.
Our Partners play a major role in delivering our wealth management service and the success of St. James’s Place can be attributed to a commitment to offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and building trusted long-term client relationships. The St. James’s Place proposition is further enhanced by its distinctive Investment Management Approach.
- Support Partner in generating appointments and managing his diary
- Lead generation and prospecting via networking and telemarketing
- Providing support at marketing events and managing online presence
- Preparing client reports and logging information on to company systems.
Desired skill, experience and attributes
- Minimum of 2 years post-university work experience in a client facing or telephone based role
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential
- Organised with good computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, email)
- Professional appearance
- Seeking to grow and advance a career in financial services. Driven by providing an exceptional client experience
- Highly motivated and objective driven with a strong desire to be successful
What we offer
- Competitive monthly salary
- Bonus based on achieving KPIs
- Opportunity for career development and promotion
If you believe you have the right attributes to succeed in this opportunity, we would like to hear from you. In the first instance please send your résumé to: