Description: Business Development Executive
Department: LC Venture Executive Office
Number of Vacancies: One
Location: Beijing Offices
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our business, develop strategic partnerships, and assemble a client base and get more referrals. You will be at the front of the company operations and as part of your position you will assist in creating an effective business strategy. Your job will also involve identifying sales leads, helping to prepare sales pitch to prospective partners and clients and to maintain a good working relationship with assigned new or existing contacts.
Typically, you will report directly to your line manager or the senior management.
What you will bring to the table…
You are every capable with communication and research and you will spend the majority of your time researching the market, visiting partners and referrals and attending networking events. You work will also be directly involved in the development and promotion of company brand, its products and services and your duties will mostly include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing many PowerPoint presentations
- Communicating new services and product developments to prospective associates and clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports and providing management with feedback
Personal qualities like great communication and sales skills count for more than formal qualifications in this position. Your will also be responsible to:
- Expand the business cooperation in Beijing and other locations according to the company’s strategic layout;
- To carry out cooperation with Internet platforms, education industry partners, channels and agents, industry third-party platforms, cross-border and different industry cooperation parties, the media…etc.
- Promote brand influence with the purpose of cooperation, and screening of quality partners for negotiation and signing of partnerships
- Execute and complete the relevant work assigned by the Management, including but not limited to early communication, business negotiation, and work out cooperation plan, contract signing, etc.
- Ensure the smooth running of each business projects;
- Quickly grasp customer needs, seek cooperation entry point and establish cooperation mode and direct customer sales ability and deep exploration of potential customers
- Complete sales performance;
- Establish and optimize the daily management mechanism of channel sales team, integrate internal and external resources, promote inter-departmental cooperation and timely preparation of statistical analysis of data;
- Identify business challenges and clogs and optimize solutions;
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with existing business partners and potential partners, government and media.
- Assist Management in organizing external business affairs, accompany Management to attend business negotiations when necessary;
- Complete other tasks assigned by Senior Management
- An excellent command of the English and Mandarin languages is a must, with a high reading comprehension and oral presentation skills in both languages. A good grasp of written translations or oral interpretation is also a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in BSc/BA in business administration, sales and marketing or other relevant majors.
- Candidates with a proven background in channel management and cooperation and more than three years of relevant work experience, preferably in education services or other professional service industries.
- Outgoing personality, good image temperament, understand business social etiquette
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and follow-up skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Office software (mainly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to grade and manage multiple tasks in limited time;
- Good customer resources, strong market development ability and direct customer sales and ability to build rapport.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with seniors, partners, channels and other people at different levels.
What we offer you…
Working very closely with the management team, you will not only learn so much about the company but you will also play such an important role and gain so much experience in helping to run a business.
At LC Venture, there plenty of opportunities for your personal growth and career progression.
There’s huge uptick for your role and you will have plenty of chance to gain new and diverse skills. Our company will also support you with registration and accreditation from renowned stakeholder organisations and associations and with regular training and upskilling programs. We also provide formal or informal leadership and development workshops and professional mentoring.
We will also earn a very competitive salary is proportionate with experience, with the option for regular review and an ample opportunity for amenities and bonuses.
Who we are
LC Venture is a UK registered Consultancy and Business Advisory firm with subsidiaries in Mainland China and Hong Kong. The Company provides comprehensive business solution services to its clients and specialises in market entry, intelligence and the financial and professional services industries in the China-UK market.
LC Venture is also the holding company of BeGo Education and the BeGo education brand. BeGo Education provides a bespoke and professional educational advice and consultancy support to its clients with their children’s’ educational goals by helping them identify the best-fit international school, UK boarding school or universities and supporting them with preparation and application. The company also provides these students and families with a range of Post-offer services.
To Learn more about us, please visit: www.lcventure.com.
You can also learn more of our education brand here: www.begoedu.com
BeGo Education is the supporting Associate of Council of British International Schools (COBIS). It is also certified by the leading UK Boarding School Association. (BSA).
You will be joining a dedicated and excellent team of multilingual and bicultural professionals who are responsible and driven and who are willing to take initiative and learn something new every day.
The application deadline is April 15st, 2021. We receive quite a number of excellent applicants and we only contact the most suitable candidates. Short-listed candidates will complete two-round interviews and a written assignment before they can be successfully hired. The process takes approximately 3-4 weeks.
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter, and two references from previous employer directly to our Office address at:
Block B, ChaowaiMEN Center,
3rd floor, No. 26 ChaoyangMenwai Street,
Chao Yang District, Beijing 100020
Or, you can send your documents via email to Mandy Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org