The British Chamber of Commerce in China is a membership organisation with a focus on providing advocacy, business support and networking opportunities for British businesses in China. As a membership organisation, it is essential that we continue to provide value to existing business and attract new companies.
We are looking for an enterprising intern to support us as we continue to grow.
What we need from you:
- An ability to undertake creative and thorough research, meeting preparation and development of business leads
- A supportive attitude that is solution positive and community focused
- A genuine attention to detail and a focus on task completion
- A passion for talking to people and supporting British business
- Based in Beijing
- 3-5 full days a week; for at least four months
- An undergraduate degree
- Spoken English and Chinese
What we can offer:
- An ability to interact with a wide range of British businesses across all sectors.
- Free place on our Young Professionals Development Programme (from September to December)
- An incredible office in the CBD with unlimited coffee
- Free gym access to the Trainyard – in Hotel Jen
- Career development and Mentorship from the Chambers executive committee
- An opportunity to have a genuine impact
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com with the title “business development internship” by 13th August 2021.
The British Chamber of Commerce in China is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusivity. For more information about us, please visit our website at https://www.britishchamber.cn/