AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300
of the world’s most popular apps and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve
achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having
accepted any outside investment.
What will you do?
Your primary responsibility will be to generate additional revenue for our company by
contacting and signing deals with new clients. You will achieve this by taking a
data-driven approach to identify companies that have a clear need for our services, as
well as potential partners who are likely to introduce new clients to our company.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high
degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across
a wide range of services and client types.
What will you bring to our team?
– Native-level English language ability, both spoken and written.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong track record of academic and/or business success.
– Proven Business Development and Sales results.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges
as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– Love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a
rapidly changing industry.
– Strong understanding of software and the mobile industry.
– Outbound Business Development and Sales experience, especially in lead
What do we offer?
– 30k base salary and generous commission on all deals that you close
– 20 days paid annual leave, plus national holidays
– Gold Card membership at Trainyard 炼·工场 Gym
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an
established, profitable, and rapidly growing company
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in
your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of
services and client types.
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org