K-12 schools globally now spend $80B on their education technology portfolios. This will double in the next 6 years. Globiliti is a SaaS platform that helps school leaders socially discover, pilot, group purchase, and interscholastically use the right digital tools for their school administration goals – all against standardized success metrics. We also coordinate supply and demand of edtech tools, and thereby dynamically discount products on a global scale. We raised a pre-seed round in November 2020 that included a Softbank Venture partner, the founder of Zynga Japan, and senior executives from VIP Kid and JD.com. Learn more at www.goglobiliti.com.
We are looking for our first business development manager to join our team and work in a hybrid-onsite off-site capacity.
In this position, you will play a key role in building out our sales pipeline on both sides of the marketplace, both edtech company and school.
- Manage our Sales Navigator lead generation, from prospect identification through first call booking;
- Drive the first stage of edtech company product research, leading the charge on which products should be on our platform;
- Identify and reach out to prospective schools that fit our school community, as well as engage regularly with our existing school community;
- Maintain the platform’s social media presence;
- Manage our online social messaging community
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are a Chinese citizen (if living in China) and fluent in English reading comprehension;
- Are a very fast learner and have strong critical thinking/problem-solving skills;
- Are hungry to have a lasting impact on an innovative startup building a new way to sell education technology and measure its impact on schools;
- May have some early business development experience managing a sales pipeline, though not necessary;
- Have reasonable competency in basic Excel;
What we offer:
- Enjoyable work culture in a cozy coworking space at 新国贸饭店 (Hotel JEN) with discount access to lunch and dinner;
- Flexible half-week remote – optional;
- Competitive salary plus employee equity options, as well as bonuses for successful leads
- Great opportunity to join us just before we raise our next investment round.
Please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org