The British Chamber of Commerce in China is the independent voice of British business in the country. Respected across the business sector, at our core is a spirit of constant innovation.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial intern to support us on a ground-breaking new project that will significantly impact the future success of British business in China.
What we need from you:
- An ability to take responsibility, synthesise information from a wide range of stake holders and coordinate key aspects of the project
- A genuine interest in supporting British business to thrive in China
- A creative mind that asks questions and always looks for solutions
- A willingness to work independently, alongside colleagues in the office, out and about, or as part of a collaborative team
- Based in Beijing
- 3-5 full days a week; for at least four months
- An undergraduate degree
- Experience in project management
What we can offer:
- An ability to interact with a wide range of British businesses across all sectors.
- Free place on our Young Professionals Development Programme (from September to December)
- An incredible office in the CBD with unlimited coffee
- Free gym access to the Trainyard – in Hotel Jen
- Career development and Mentorship from the Chambers executive committee
- An opportunity to have a genuine impact
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “business innovation internship” by 13th August 2021.
The British Chamber of Commerce in China is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusivity. For more information about us, please visit our website at https://www.britishchamber.cn/