The City operations manager Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, will have a keen interest in education for young learners, with the ability to effectively manage and support training of all departments of our English training school teams, delivering a high-quality service and product to our customers. The city operations manager will also support in the identification of new school locations and setup of new school openings.
Our students are aged from 3-12 years old, and are usually taught in groups of 10-12 for 45-minute periods. We provide all the course materials, technology with an excellent team of British, American and Chinese teacher teaching each class. The schools offer a fantastic environment in which to work, with an experienced team to learn skills from.
- Competitive salary up to 30,000 RMB per month
- Regular performance-based salary reviews
- Performance based monthly bonus
- 15 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z visa, work permit and residence permit
- Medical Insurance
- Arrival Assistance (Apartment search and airport pick up)
- 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
- A 40-hour working week
- Work alongside department directors to provide training and management of all school teams, including education, sales, marketing and administration.
- Support in the setting up of new schools, to include ideas on the design of the school, marketing, hiring and training the teams, implementing company processes to the new project.
- Complete staff schedules for all school teams
- Develop current company working practices to efficient and easy to train ways of working, these will continue in the company for years to come
- Focus on customer service quality within the business
- Take classes when this is needed, to cover teacher absences or demonstration classes to set a great example to the education team.
- Take an active role in the marketing of the business
- Provide product training to our sales teams as well as having an active interest in the sales process
- Work with the HR department to interview and hire staff for all school teams.
- Support, organize and participate related sales and marketing activities
- Support the teaching team to raise professional advice and feedback to students’ on the progress of their studies
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate (minimum 120 hours) desirable
- Possess a Native English speaker level of competence
- Due to Visa regulations applicants should hold a passport from one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- A minimum of two years’ experience in teaching English as a second language to young learners (preferred)
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Location:
April 2021 Ningbo, Yingzhou district