Client Programme Director- Beijing
thebigword is a global, technology enabled language solutions provider, that delivers translation (written word) and interpreting (spoken word) services. thebigword employs 500 people based in 13 offices in 11 countries, working with more than 12,000 linguists worldwide. https://en-gb.thebigword.com/
At the centre of thebigword approach is delivering customer focussed solutions, of the highest possible quality and making the global communication process smooth for over 2,500 public and private sector clients.
We are currently looking to recruit a Client Programme Director who will direct a programme of activities across a cross functional team to deliver client retention and revenue growth. This is a client facing role, responsible for relationship management of a number of key business clients along with operational team leadership.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of Client Programme Managers
- Set and monitor team KPI’s and individual behavioural objectives.
- Conduct regular 121 and team meetings to understand and develop team capacity.
- Recruit, train, coach and mentor a team, recognising and responding to development needs to ensure high performance and maximum engagement with minimal staff attrition.
- Drive regular internal and face to face client reviews to optimise client experience, spend and business profitability
- Lead the team to effectively account manage a number of client accounts, deliver exceptional service.
- Effectively managing resource and skill base in order to support the delivery of the sales pipeline including forecasting revenue and staff levels.
- Implement new clients in conjunction the quality framework.
- Lead RFP Operational responses working with Sales and finance to win new clients.
- Develop and deliver effective succession plans for yourself and your team
- Utilise basic Continual Improvement methodology to analyse and interpret data to drive operational efficiencies
Key Knowledge skills and experience required:
- Experience within a similar senior role within a LSP company
- Client and stakeholder management at a senior operational level
- Revenue forecasting, managing budgets and delivering into operational costs
- Implementation of large and/or complex clients and driving efficiencies to deliver profit margins.
- People Management experience.
thebigword offers a full training and support program with competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to be part of the most prestigious and fastest growing language service organisations.
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the necessary requirements to fit the role, then please apply https://rss.cm/job/2219/338/
Please note: Due to the nature of our business, all successful applicants will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure.
thebigword is committed to encouraging diversity and opposing all forms of discrimination in our working environment. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best. As an international company that operates worldwide and due to the nature of our industry we are a multicultural company. We have a large diverse client base which demands diversity amongst our employees to be able to service our clients effectively, thus meaning we employ people from different cultures and we do not discriminate against people on grounds of race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion/belief, age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage, civil partnerships, pregnancy, maternity or disability