Job Description Commercial Placement: Business planning
This is an internship position offering the applicant the chance to get exposure to a company on an exciting growth path, which is working with large multinationals on innovative products, equipment and fintech applications.
This is a paid internship, and the role is part time – 20 hours per week. Initial term length is 3 months with the opportunity to extend. Location is flexible, with Guangzhou as a preference
Kinyu is looking for a candidate to assist the CEO in developing a business plan and proposition for its new service offering: Supply Chain Finance. The Supply Chain Finance offering will assist suppliers and buyers bridge the cashflow gaps they have in their working capital by operating on Kinyu’s unique blockchain enabled platform. More information is available here: https://www.kinyu.co.uk/scf/
The job role is divided into the following sections:
Business Planning – 80%
- Assist the CEO in writing a comprehensive business plan for a supply chain finance service offering.
- Cost Analysis – analyse the Capex and Opex requirements of offering supply chain finance.
- Risk analysis and management processing, build an internal process to identify and manage the risks of providing supply chain finance.
- Automation analysis: Research areas of the onboarding process and risk management that can be automated. Engage with partners who may be able to facilitate such automation
- Liaise with third party companies to collate information and data to help formulate the business proposition.
- Competitor Analysis – track the marketing materials, onboarding process and fee structure of other providers.
- Research key personnel positions required at various stages of company growth, and salary positions.
Marketing research and content – 20%
- Content Writing – Develop guides on supply chain finance to be posted on the Kinyu website.
- Research industry related news which can be posted reposted on the Kinyu website.
- Research potential marketing channels for Supply Chain Finance.
Who are we looking for?
- Current or graduate student with accounting/finance related Major.
- Excellent English written and oral skills, including clear understanding of financial terminology.
- Previous work experience in a financial institution or financial department a bonus.
- Ability to work to project timelines and strong time management skills.
- Proven research and analytical skills.
- An interest/knowledge of manufacturing and international trade.
How to Apply?
- Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Application deadline: 15th August