– Provide professional course counselling to prospective OBL Courses students
– Application evaluations during admission season;
– Facilitate on execution and reporting of market research to inform marketing and recruitment strategies in the region;
– Input into the development of centre marketing plans and campaigns to support the centre’s recruitment strategies;
– Undertake competitor analysis, market research and reviewing tactics and making recommendations on regular basis;
– Provide necessary feedback and reports on business development activities as per management requirements;
– Participate in local and regional exhibitions and events promoting Global MBA & other OBL Courses;
– Contribute to initiatives supporting overall as led by the centre director.
– Domestic promotion events planning with focus on added value events that engage prospects, creating a sense of community pre-enrolment. Plan all year events, including dates, destination, etc. Upload all events online and gather registration;
– In charge of events operation, including preparation, following up, etc;
– Participate in the overall marketing and recruitment activities for the China Centre.
Promotion and Marketing
– Assist with the development of promotional materials and brochures, website and social media (mainly WeChat) maintenance, also other related marketing works;
– Identify potential media channels/angles and advertising opportunities both within and outside the region；
– Liaise with suppliers and partner organizations on planning and executing marketing activities for the China Centre；
– Coordinate contents and artwork for mass E-mailers with external agencies and follow up to ensure that these are sent out to the necessary database as per the events calendar；
– To feed into the marketing development of communication that will enhance conversion rates, and to review the quantity and timing of these messages, if applicable.
The post holder is also required to:
– Carry out other duties as required by the Centre Director;
– Bring market intelligence and analysis for China Centre’s further development;
– This role requires irregular working hours and travel.
– Have several years of experience working in a sales or a customer-focused environment with strong communication skills;
– Experience in social media platforms;
– Demonstrate the ability to build strong working relations with international stakeholders；
– Experience in organising and delivering recruitment events, including delivering formal presentations;
– Experience in analysing statistical data, drawing out key information and reporting on findings and recommendations to inform planning processes;
– Be self-motivated with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to problem-solving and think of new ideas;
– Demonstrate the interpersonal skills required to build strong working relations internationally and to identify opportunities for development and collaboration;
– Have strong IT skills, including word, excel, PowerPoint and the use of databases;
– Posses the ability to proactively investigate new software to improve recruitment processes;
– Present a professional image of the University.
iii. Relevant digital marketing experience;
iv. Possess a sales or marketing professional qualification i.e. CIM or IDM preferred;
v. Good command of Photoshop or other design software is a plus.