AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps, games and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
Our goal is to build a global technology company that delivers a major positive impact on the world. We plan to achieve this by continuing to hire truly outstanding people, enabling us to further expand our range of products and services through ongoing innovation.
What do we offer?
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
– Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
– 20 days of paid annual leave per year and up to 3 days work from home per month.
– Generous salaries and commission-based bonuses.
– Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
You’ll be responsible for maximizing the long-term results that we achieve for each of our 300+ clients in the Chinese market. This will involve:
- Building strong relationships with each of our clients to understand their goals and business model.
- Detailed planning to decide on the best course of action for each client.
- Close cooperation with our operations and compliance teams to ensure that we deliver the best possible results for our clients.
You’ll be working with many of the world’s largest companies across a wide variety of industries including: SaaS, education, medical, fashion, gaming, e-commerce, real estate, and travel.
Your results will be measured by a series of metrics that you’ll be aiming to improve over time and you’ll be rewarded with salary increases and bonuses according to your performance. These metrics are likely to include:
- Monthly Active Users per client
- Monthly Revenue per client
- Customer Churn Rate
- Revenue Churn Rate
- Net Promoter Score
What will you bring to our team?
– Native-level Chinese & English language ability, both spoken and written.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong track record of academic and/or business success.
– 3-8 years’ experience in a client-facing role, with quantifiable positive impact.
– Passion for helping customers to succeed.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– Love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry.
– Strong understanding of software and the mobile industry.
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org