AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps, games and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
Our goal is to build a global technology company that delivers a major positive impact on the world. We plan to achieve this by continuing to hire truly outstanding people, enabling us to further expand our range of products and services through ongoing innovation.
What do we offer?
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
– A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
– Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
– 10 days of paid annual leave in your 1st year, rising to 20 days in your 2nd year.
– Monthly starting salary between CNY14,000-16,000 and performance-based bonuses.
– Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
You’ll be working within our Customer Support department to ensure that users of the software that we publish receive the best customer service possible.
Your daily work will include:
- Communicating with users of our clients’ software by WeChat and email to help them solve their questions and issues as satisfactorily and efficiently as possible.
- Communicating with our clients (international companies across a wide variety of industries) in order to solve customer questions and continue to improve our customer support system over time.
- Working with our Tech, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams in order to design and build improvements to our system, ensure that customer issues are resolved by the operations team where applicable, and help our sales and marketing team to sign up new clients to our service.
- Enhancing our customer support system in order to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency.
Your results will be measured by a series of metrics that you’ll be aiming to improve over time and you’ll be rewarded with salary increases and bonuses according to your performance.
What will you bring to our team?
– Native-level Chinese language and fluent English. Your English level must be sufficiently high to be able to clearly communicate complex concepts by phone and email with a minimal error rate.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Passion for helping people and a high level of professionalism.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– Love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry.
– Experience in the software and mobile industry.
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org