This role is to provide administrative support towards the delivery of professional services in the areas of staff development, performance review, staff activities and other HR daily work.
- To be responsible for UNNC’s internal staff learning and development programmes, which will involve organizing and monitoring learning activities/courses, taking bookings, providing a contact point for both delegates and course leaders, and ensuring excellent standards in the service provided;
- To engage in planning and organising University staff activities;
- To assist Development and Engagement Senior Manager for the development and implementation of staff learning and development strategies;
- To assist Development and Engagement Senior Manager to liaise closely with internal colleagues/ departments across the University (including UNUK/UMC) and external partners/providers on the effective delivery and co-ordination of staff development programmes and engagement activities;
- To manage Birthday Gift and Staff Social Club;
- To conduct data analysis and maintain staff development and engagement activities records in order to analyse and prepare key data statistics and reports;
- To develop/update HR policies and procedures, including but not limited to staff handbook update; University HR website and Internet update, etc;
- To be responsible for UNNC performance development review process and organise performance development review workshop and related training sessions;
- To support, and coordinate operations for annual UNNC staff survey, which will include prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data;
- To develop and maintain HRM system and training module;
- To take meeting minutes and write programme report and design promotion materials;
- To participate in training and staff development events as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- To maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- To undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese;
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) and in depth knowledge of data processing and analysis;
- Strong communications and reception skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team;
- Ability to prioritise workload and work towards tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Relevant work experience;
- University degree in HR, Business, Law, Marketing, Communication, English or other related discipline;
- Accurate and attention to detail;
- Highly organised and methodical;
- Responsible and trustworthy;
- Can-do attitude and strong service oriented mentality;
- Quick learner and self-starter;
- A desire to work in Higher Education sector;
- Strong interest in HR area.
- Familiar with theories, models and technology tools used in the field of staff development and engagement;
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of working in an international setting;
- Experience of project planning and delivery;
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations;
- Knowledge and experience of using HRM system, e.g. PeopleSoft.
- Overseas study experience;
- Master degree in HR, Business, Law, Marketing, Communication, English or other related discipline is preferred.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed and forms part of the contract of employment.