Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience: Having 5+ years of hands-on experience in at least one of the cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in System administration and network
- Python, bash, powershell scripting expertise is a must
- Skills: Having C#, .NET knowledge is helpful
- Understanding of core concepts of Windows, Linux for Administration, troubleshooting
- Adept at Configuration management: Ansible; Terraform, Chef, puppet
- Proficient in CI/CD: Jenkins or similar
- Docker; having familiarity with orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Nomad, Swarm is helpful
- Elastic Cache cluster; familiarity in integrating with SIEM tools with ELK stack (elastic search, logstash, Kibana) is helpful
- Having basic knowledge about how databases work; MS SQL, Mongo
- Able to develop and debug Custom Integration service tasks
- Native: Chinese language
- Professional level of English
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. At o9, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: Complimentary Mac or PC laptop.
- Enjoy yourself: Unlimited paid time off.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Food and drink: Enjoy healthy snacks, fresh fruit, teas and coffees on us.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
Our recruitment process:
- You’ll be contacted by our recruiter, give you some background about the role & company and get to know you. They’ll contact you either via video call or phone call – whatever you prefer.
- Mettl Online Test
- 2 rounds of Technical Discussion
- Hiring Manager Round
- Our recruiter will let you know if you’re the successful candidate. Good luck!
More about o9 Solutions
With its recent Unicorn status, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI-powered digital transformation companies in the world today. Our high energy environment drives us to grow and aim 10x. It’s this drive that has made us leaders of Gartner’s S&OP Magic Quadrant.
The o9 platform, or “digital brain”, is the premier AI-powered, cloud-based platform behind the digital transformations of major global enterprises. These include Google, Walmart, and Starbucks, among others.
Our headquarters are located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, Seoul, Paris and London.
o9 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, visit LinkedIn.