AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps, games and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
Our goal is to build a global technology company that delivers a major positive impact on the world. We plan to achieve this by continuing to hire truly outstanding people, enabling us to further expand our range of products and services through ongoing innovation.
What do we offer?
- An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
- A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
- An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
- Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
- Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
- 20 days of paid annual leave per year and up to 3 days work from home per month.
- Generous salaries and performance-based bonuses.
- Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
You’ll be responsible for managing and expanding our company’s e-commerce service, helping international companies to achieve the best possible results for their products on Tmall, JD.com, and other major Chinese e-commerce platforms.
Your daily work will include:
- Leveraging data to determine optimal short and long-term strategies for each of our client’s products.
- Ensuring operational excellence within every aspect of our company’s e-commerce service.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with each of our clients in order to ensure effective cooperation and optimal results.
Your results will be measured by a series of metrics that you’ll be aiming to improve over time and you’ll be rewarded with salary increases and bonuses according to your performance.
You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our Operations, Customer Support, and Tech teams in order to deliver the best results possible for both our clients and end consumers.
What will you bring to our team?
- Native-level Chinese language and fluent English. Your English level must be high enough to be able to clearly communicate complex concepts by phone and email with a minimal error rate.
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong track record of academic and/or business success.
- Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
- Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
- Love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry.
- Proven results in the Chinese e-commerce industry.
- Strong understanding of software and the mobile industry.
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org