China Policy is currently inviting applications for a full-time position in our publications team. This position would suit a recent graduate or second-year master’s student looking to move into a full-time position on graduation, who cares about accessible and engaging writing, and who wants to develop China expertise in a busy office environment.
China Policy is a globally recognised policy analysis and strategic advisory firm headquartered in Beijing. We build client knowledge and provide tools to map, analyse and respond to China’s changing geopolitical, domestic and market environments.
Our publications team sits at the core of our operations, overseeing all our content on China’s policy shifts as it responds to domestic and international issues.
- edit and publish short, medium, and long form writing
- collaborate with research managers and analysts to direct content
- manage mail outs using web-based applications
- maintain and develop China Policy’s publication formats, style and internal content production processes
Knowledge and skills
- enthusiasm for online design, editing and publishing
- strong English editing ability
- obsessive eye for detail and clear communication
- good intercultural communication skills
- ability to produce work on a set schedule
- flexibility and willingness to take initiative
- strong China studies background an advantage
- Chinese language skills an advantage
- experience with WordPress an advantage
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar graphics software an advantage
Please apply via our website http://policycn.com/careers/ where you will find an application exercise.