You are sincerely invited to attend “The 12th WALCC & Low-carbon Urban Development Forum” organized by Shenzhen Graduate School Government of Tsinghua University, Social Capital Cooperation Research Center, low carbon economy and the financial risk analysis laboratory of TBSI, WALCC, People’s government of Sanya, China-Britain Business Council and CERX. The Forum will be held in Sanya City, Hainan Province from May 18 to May 19.
All people with lofty ideals committed to the development of the low carbon area have the same opinion to build an ecological system of low carbon, develop an environmental protection industry of low carbon, and build a low carbon city. The Forum will share the latest concept and successful experience related to the global low carbon domain with all participants, creating cooperation opportunities for the cities making a difference in low carbon domain.
- Opening Ceremony
- The main forum will be focused on One Belt One Road and Low Carbon Innovation”, attended by all global experts of low carbon including NDRC; Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University; China-Britain Business Council; Hainan Public Diplomacy Fund; University of Edinburgh, etc.
- The mayor forum is to discuss PPP financing mode innovation and share successful PPP case experience among dozens of world mayors, world top 500 enterprises, well-known central enterprises and low carbon specialists;
- Three big sub-forums cover hotspots related to the development project and direction of low carbon industry including carbon assets and carbon trading, ecological health tourism and medical care for the aged, renewable energy and circular economy. In which, the sub-forum of “carbon trading and green finance” is to focus on the relevant policy trend of “starting national carbon emissions trading market in 2017”, invite main leaders of relevant departments for sharing project experience, passing the newest policy, and indicating the development direction. Other sub-forums also focus on famous enterprises and experts showing an intellectual feast for developing low carbon.
- Shenzhen Graduate School Government of Tsinghua University and Social Capital Cooperation Research Center
- Low carbon economy and the financial risk analysis laboratory of TBSI
- World Alliance of Low Carbon Cities
- People’s Government of Sanya