Monday, 23rd April @ 9.30am GMT
Woodburn webinars 1/5: Your top 10 check list to set up a company in China
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5866065348330628098?source=china-britain-business-council
Companies looking to establish a new business subsidiary in China have two options on location – some choose to start their company in one of the country’s free trade zones to take advantage of the many tax, duty and repatriation benefits. Others meanwhile opt to set up a company in onshore China. Which is your best option? If you are looking to trade directly with the Chinese local market, undertake a broad range of business activities or take on government work then the mainland option may just be the right one for your business. While the process to set up a company in China is not as complicated as you might think, it is not without its complexities. In this article you’ll find the definitive 10-point checklist to help you get your China business up and running.
Doing business in China now or planning to enter the China market in the future? Woodburn Accountants & Advisors offers a series of COMPLIMENTARY interactive workshop webinars that provide you with information and tools to enrich your China business skills and enhance your market entry efforts to achieve success on the Chinese market.
Who is this series for?
The series is aimed at international companies focused on inbound China investments. The companies are manufacturing in China, exporting from China, selling to China and offering a variety of services within China. They range from start-up organizations to multinational and publicly-listed companies.
What to expect?
- Obtain the latest updates on local laws/regulations
- Be equipped with practical solutions and best practices to tackle the most challenging issues in doing business in China
Check the list of rest scheduled workshop webinars below for registration:
- Tuesday, 24th April @ 9.30am GMT: 7 reasons a Limited Liability Company formation is the best onshore option in the Chinese mainland
- Wednesday, 25th April @ 9.30am GMT: 5 reasons to switch your company to a China LLC from a Representative Office
- Thursday, 26th April @ 9.30am GMT: 10 reasons why some businesses are NOT successful in the Chinese market
- Friday, 27th April @ 9.30am GMT: 4 areas that are eating away at my profit margins in China