The China-Britain Business Council, in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT) and British Film Institute (BFI), would like to invite applications from Chinese film professionals to come to the UK for a five day professional skills and knowledge exchange. The event will include a 4-day work placement in a leading British film company of the candidates choosing.
Five Chinese film professionals will be offered places in the programme, which will be held during the week of 12 March 2018 and include:
- A day of group sessions, providing an introduction to filmmaking, financing and distribution in the UK
- A 4-day (or 2 x 2 day) placement with UK film companies, to be tailored to the professional requirements of each participant
- Evening networking events to meet a range of film contacts from across the UK industry
- Accommodation from Sunday 11 March – Friday 16 March to be provided
- Support with and cost of visas will be provided
Note: Participants would be required to cover all other costs including travel to and from the UK and meals outside of the formal programme.
Application deadline is 8 January, so please register as soon as possible.
For more information on the programme and how to apply please download the following PDF.
For any enquiries please contact: email@example.com
Department for International Trade (DIT) and British Film Institute (BFI)