CBBC is delighted to invite you to attend our workshop (in English language) themed on “Developing Leaders with a Global Mindset”.
The world of business is rapidly changing, and more and more organisations are looking at how to overcome barriers that are not simply relating to the realm of cross-cultural management. What companies need to succeed in this context, are Global Minded Leaders.
Developing Leaders into Global Leaders is not an easy process, but it is not something that organisations will be able to avoid any longer: the Leader of the future will be required to possess a wide range of skills, as well as a mindset that can guide them through the complexity of an increasingly connected, diverse, globalised world.
By joining this workshop, participants will discover more about developing Global Leadership Mindset, explore the impact of Culture in the workplace and how to effectively leverage on Global Mindset to succeed.
Complimentary to this workshop, SHI BISSET& ASSOCIATES will offer participants the unique opportunity to respond the Global Mindset Profile on-line self-assessment, a tool for individuals and teams to increase self-awareness and overcome issues when working cross-globally. By completing this questionnaire, participants will receive a full individual report and a free-of-charge 1:1 debrief on their individual results.
- Setting the Scene: Doing Business in a Globalised World
- Culture, Global Mindset and Global-Minded Leadership
- Culture Mapping and Global Leadership
- Global Mindset: Practical Applications
- An Organisational Development expert with a Global Reputation as a Master Change Agent and Coach.
- Doctorate in organisational psychology and an expert on cross-cultural issues.
- Developing OD/HR capabilities, especially for M&As.
- Senior Fellow of the world renowned Conference Board – the longest running international think tank on human capital development.