The British Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with Beijing Postcards, are hosting a Historical Pub Quiz on Friday 30th at The Bookworm Sanlitun.
- Where is the first ring road?
- When was prostitution legalised in Beijing?
- When did China get its first foreign ministry?
- Why did concubines try to kill Emperor Jiajing?
- When did people stop using ration coupons?
Join legendary Beijing historian Lars Ulrik Thom, as we explore Chinese history with a British twist!
This is not your usual pub quiz, as it’s not about the questions but the answers – are you ready for the challenge?
Teams can have up to 6 people – book a seat via scanning the QR Code Below:
For event enquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org