Venture Education is an education consultancy based around four key areas:
Enterprise and entrepreneurship education, developing UK-China education exchange, executing quality education projects and female empowerment.
Recent projects have included work with local & regional government, international NGOs, multinational corporations and three national embassies.
This role will involve working extremely closely with the founder of the company to grow all aspects of the organisation. There is considerable scope for personal and professional growth developing in areas including project management, business strategy and government & commercial consultancy.
We are looking for a native speaker of English for the role.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Managing personal and organisational timetables
- Running internal and external meetings
- Organising and attending meetings with external stakeholders
- Synthesising and summarising information in written form
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinating a variety of aspects in diverse projects
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing financial and logistics of projects
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Excellent writing and analytical abilities
- University degree (preferably from the UK)
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience working in/with China
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm and lunch: 1-2pm
- Salary: Up to 13,000 RMB (depending on experiences and qualifications)
- Medical insurance provided
- 2-year contract
- Full work visa (Z visa, if all requirements are met)
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and cover letter explaining your motivations for applying in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org