Founded in 1987, Brunswick is an advisory firm specializing in business-critical issues. We help clients navigate the interconnected financial, political and social worlds to build trusted relationships with all their stakeholders.
From financial situations through to capital markets, crisis, cyber, employee engagement and litigation, clients rely on Brunswick for insight, advice, planning, preparedness, and campaigns. A partnership with 27 offices globally, we respond seamlessly to our clients’ needs, wherever they are in the world.
Our purpose is to help the great value creating organizations of the world play a more successful role in society.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.brunswickgroup.com/
Building an Inclusive and Diverse Team
Maintaining and strengthening a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are pillars of Brunswick’s culture and key to our future success. Valuing and supporting every colleague as an individual while helping them reach their full potential is critical to developing our greatest strength – our people. By embracing our differences and diverse perspectives we create richer experiences within our firm and enhance the quality of the ideas and advice that we deliver to our clients.
The Right Candidate
The right candidate will be joining an experienced business service team to support our fast-growing Beijing office. Life at Brunswick is rarely quiet, and never boring. We’re seeking team players who are able to learn quickly; have curiosity, enthusiasm, and creativity; and can manage multiple tasks with calm, persistent focus. Ideal candidates will be eager to solve problems and assist client facing teams achieving business goals. A successful candidate will be passionate about understanding the changing global business landscape and the Chinese business environment. They will have a strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail and enjoy working collaboratively with client teams both locally and across borders.
The Role of an Executive Assistant at Brunswick
The executive assistant will provide full scale secretarial support to the partners and senior executives and will be working closely with the whole business service team together to support our internal and external clients and projects.
Preferred requirements include:
▪ Degree holder or above with two-four years of relevant experience in administrative role preferably in the professional services sector, law firms, banks or international corporations.
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
▪ Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
▪ High integrity with good sense of confidentiality and ability to handle highly sensitive information.
▪ A team player in nature, collaborating in handling tasks with effective communications.
▪ Understand the concept of the internal customer, and the broader business objectives of the firm in Asia and globally.
▪ Enthusiastic about helping people to achieve shared goals.
▪ Keen to learn new things and grow with the firm when face new challenges.
▪ Mature and pleasant personality, flexible and adaptive to change, meticulous, well-organized and able to work independently.
▪ Able to work under pressure and meet tight and multiple deadlines while also attentive to details.
▪ Immediate availability is preferred
How to apply
Please send the application letter and CV to Ms Rui Wen, Office manager by email email@example.com