We’re searching for a talented and passionate Executive Manager to manage our Chamber in Guangzhou. You will lead and manage a high-performing and enthusiastic team in our Guangzhou and Shenzhen offices.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and focused executive with experience in planning and management in order to take the Chamber to new heights. Reporting to the Executive Committee, the candidate will have freedom to manage and introduce new systems and business plans. The candidate will also have a strong marketing background to support excellent relationships with long-standing and new members.
- Analysis: Review members needs and implementation approaches and deliver high-quality solutions
- Leadership: Provide and seek out continuing opportunities to foster a growth mindset
- Decision-making: Weigh the costs and benefits of various options to determine the best course of action to achieve the Chambers’ goals.
- Problem solving: Analyze past and current performance and recommend objectives to increase memberships, improve events and increase profitability.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Confident decision maker
- Willingness and ability to implement the candidate’s own ideas and initiatives
- Fluent spoken and written English. Additionally Mandarin preferred
- Significant international experience in UK or other English speaking countries. Any nationality.
If you are interested in this position, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject should be “Executive Manager + Candidate Name”.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.