Finance Temp, CBBC China
China-Britain Business Council (CBBC)/英中贸易协会
China Britain Business Council is the leading organisation helping companies to work together in China, the UK and third markets around the world. With over 60 years of experience, experts in 11 UK offices and 13 Chinese locations, and a diverse 1,000-strong membership, we operate alongside the British Chamber of Commerce in China to support companies of all sizes and sectors from multinationals to SMEs.
As the partner of choice for British companies working with China, CBBC delivers a range of events, tailored research and consultative services. We cooperate closely with government to highlight export opportunities for UK companies and investment opportunities for Chinese organisations, and work closely with a range of partners across the UK and China, including the UK Department for International Trade (formerly UKTI). For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbbc.org.
The China-Britain Business Council is seeking a dynamic individual to join CBBC’s Finance team in Beijing, China. The working period will starts from middle of November 2018 to June 2019.
- Handles all China billing, Fapiao issuing and reconciliation including WFOE and rep office
- Handles expense review and bookkeeping.
- Handles all related bank/tax/registration/bookkeeping/reporting/statutory reporting/IIT filing etc.
- Handles all LP accounts cash flow report and reconciliation.
- Handles all VAT exemption filing.
- In charge of finance book review.
- EUSME team monthly reporting, timesheet and expense doc gathering and serving for their need of fapiao request, seal on contract etc.
- Handles GBP bank leger and currency conversion.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 2-3 years accounting work experience. Kingdee and tax filling work experiences is much appreciated
- Excellent Excel skills in Advanced function is an asset;
- Detail oriented, Motivated and with positive work attitude;
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- English Level 4 is preferred
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you believe your skills and background are a good fit for the role and give an indication of your salary expectations.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified and that applicants who fail to provide a covering letter will not be considered.
Telephone enquiries and personal visits will NOT be accepted.