A branch of TSL Education, Flourish is a social enterprise with a unique vision: to provide equal opportunity education to public school students in Beijing. Based in the city centre (Dongzhimen), our mission is to prepare young Chinese learners for an international future. Our tailored curriculum focuses on cultivating 21st century skills identified by education experts as essential to succeed in work, life, and global citizenship: creativity, communication, collaboration, and critical thinking. Most importantly, we have an amazing team who are passionate about finding innovative approaches to education.
Duties and responsibilities can include:
1. Assisting academic, administrative, and marketing team
2. Attending and minute-taking weekly meetings
3. Working closely one-to-one with senior management
4. Translating & editing Chinese and English textbook content
5. Researching education-related resources
6. Producing marketing content
7. Developing website
8. Organising social events
9. Improving technology and record systems
10. Recording video & photography
We seek motivated interns with a diverse set of experiences and interests. We are happy to involve interns in areas that will prepare them for their future career (such as editing, administration, marketing, HR, academic & policy research, event organisation or volunteer operations).
Internships are available for two to six months and can be undertaken on a part-time or full-time basis. We can be very flexible so please contact us if you are interested.
We pay 3,600 RMB per month with expensed weekly lunches, monthly socials, optional Mobike (citywide bicycles) included.
Please email CV and cover letter to: email@example.com