1) Timely polish and edit news script before submitting it to be finalized
2) Provide regular summary and comments on subeditors’ work
3) Annual pay will depend on academic background and occupational history
4) Other work assigned by leader
1) Age between 25 – 60, in good health
2) Clean criminal records both in China and home country.
3) Native speaker or with similar level; Bachelor degree or above. Journalism major preferred.
4) Living in Beijing during employment
5) Experienced journalists more desirable
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency (basic or above) more preferable
7) Abiding by the Chinese law; observing professional ethics; following the regulations of CCTV Video News Agency.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Liang:
CCTV Video News Agency, an important component of CGTN (China Global Television Network) and a leading video news agency in China that offers Chinese News and Chinese perspective on international news, started operating in December 2010. It offers quality news footage, live signals and archives to global media organizations and production companies.