Room or Suite type
Corporate Rates 2018
Four Seasons Room
Four Seasons, Beijing 20th February 2018
• The above rates are quoted based on per room per night basis.
• The above rates are subject to 10% service charge and 6% VAT. Surcharges may change without prior notice subject to government regulations.
• The above rates include one daily buffet breakfast for single occupancy; And two daily buffet breakfasts for double occupancy
• Additional Buffet Breakfast is available at CNY230+15% surcharge per person (applicable government taxes are included)
• A maximum of one extra bed can be accommodated per room at CNY 500 plus 10% service charge and 6% VAT (applicable government taxes included, surcharges may change without prior notice subject to government regulations) per night.
• This agreement is established based on a mutual understanding that The British Chamber of Commerce in China will generate a minimum of 50 room nights per year. Productivity will be monitored quarterly. Should productivity fall behind the agreed annual room night pace, the hotel reserves the right to re-negotiate our agreement.
• The above rates are not applicable for 5 rooms or above group.
• The above rates are non-commissionable.
• Black Out Dates:20 April 2018 to 30 April 2018.
• From 1 June 2015, tobacco smoking in the hotel is prohibited by the law, which includes all guestrooms, restaurants and public areas within the hotel premises. A designated outdoor area where smoking is permitted may be assigned.
Rates Distribution to unauthorized Channels:
• These rates are confidential and may not be used by Third Party without authorization from the hotel.
• These rates may not be sold in any way or manner or this Agreement may be subject to termination.
(1) High Speed Internet
• Room rate including wired and wireless internet access in all the guest rooms (384 KB speed).
• Premium internet package (best for movie, games, entertainment, large files downloading and video conference) is chargeable at CNY 120 per 24 hours.
(2) Included services
• Two bottles of mineral water in each room and replenished daily
• Coffee/tea making facilities
• Housekeeping services
• Access to the fitness center and heated indoor swimming pool
• 24-hour multilingual concierge service
• Daily Chinese/English newspapers
• Overnight shoe shine
• Coffee and tea are available in Hotel Lobby daily from 5:30am – 8:00am.
(3) Enjoy added privileges in the Executive Club Lounge on the 26th floor
Executive Club services include:
• Personalized check-in and check-out at the Executive Club Lounge
• Garment pressing/laundry service for three pieces per room, per stay
• In-room high-speed Internet access – standard package
• Freshly brewed coffee or tea delivered to your room at any time
• Hot breakfast in the Lounge or the Hotel’s restaurant
• Refreshments and snacks offered throughout the day in the Lounge
• Afternoon tea, evening light buffet and cocktails in the Lounge
• Use of tablet or individual workstation to browse the Internet
• In-room local calls
• Shuttle service to the Central Business District (CBD) and nearby shopping area
• One-hour use of a meeting room per guest room, per stay
• Business and concierge services available on request
(4) Reservations Policy & Procedures
• Reservations Department – Contact Information
All Company reservations will be handled by the Hotel’s Reservations Department.
Telephone : 86-10-5695-8858
Facsimile : 86-10-5695-8859
Email : email@example.com
• Alternatively, you may contact any of our Worldwide Reservations Office or GDS channel.
• In order to expedite the check-in process, we encourage you to provide us with the guest’s arrival and departure flights and information.