We are delighted to invite you to join the British Chamber of Commerce (BritCham) and China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) Privilege Club scheme. The scheme provides discounts and special offers on a wide range of high-end goods and services to all BritCham and CBBC members across China and the UK. The scheme is an excellent opportunity for service providers to gain contact with hundreds of leading business figures, providing access to a unique, professional market.
How it works
The Privilege Club Scheme aims to bring clearly defined discounts on goods and services to members, which are relevant to their day-to-day business operations in China.
We invite you to prepare a tailor-made offer to all BritCham and CBBC members and to send us the details using the form below. These benefits are advertised or signposted on the BritCham and CBBC websites, which reach a combined audience of just under 16,000 people per month, as well as being periodically featured in our weekly newsletters (sent to approximately 9,000 recipients).
The following criteria apply to all listings:
The offers must be:
- exclusive to our members and not generally available to the public;
- available over an extended period. Six months minimum, preferably one year;
- a valid discount on standard prices, typically 10-20%;
- not excessively restricted, nor only applicable to peripheral services.
Current Privilege Club participants
The Privilege Club has a large number of prestigious suppliers across China and the UK, including: Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Shangri-la Hotels, Hyatt Hotels, The Executive Centre, United Family Hospitals, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts and many more.
Promotional coverage for suppliers
Your products and services will be featured or signposted on each of our five BritCham and CBBC websites in the UK and China. With a combined traffic of over 16,000 hits per month these provide unparalleled exposure and access to a huge business network spanning the two countries.
Our members have access to the following websites which are full of content exclusive to our members, as well as publicly available information.
- UK (www.cbbc.org) .
- Beijing (www.britishchamber.cn)
- Guangdong (www.britchamgd.com)
- Shanghai (http://www.britishchambershanghai.org)
- South West (http://www.britchamswchina.org/)
Alongside promotion on our website, privilege club suppliers also gain access to our Weekly Highlights and announcement listings in each of the regions, which alert our members to the latest news, offers and events.
- South West – periodically featured in announcement which is sent twice a week to over 3,000 subscribers.
- Guangdong – periodically featured in weekly e-newsletter which has approximately 6,000 recipients.
- Listing in SW’s quarterly magazine, FACE, which has a circulation of 3,000 copies per quarter, as well as an online version which receives approximately 1,000 visitors.
How to join the Club
To take part in this scheme, simply send a signed and completed copy of the agreement below to email@example.com along with a copy of your company’s logo in jpg or similar picture format. Following approval, your details will be entered into our database and promoted through our many platforms, including our website and weekly e-newsletters.
If you have any questions about the scheme, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.