Our client is one of the biggest global game publishers, providing leading digital entertainment contents, including PC, VR, Mobile and Console games. Since its establishment in 2011, the company has strived to “Bringing Great Gaming Experiences to Everyone” all over the world.
We are currently looking to fill a Game Localization role in Beijing. It’s a full time inhouse position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Translate and localize in-game text of the company’s games from Chinese to English for their operation in the English speaking market
- To establish translation term base-Translate and copy write PR and marketing material for the company’s game products
- Marketing research in game products
What we are looking for:
- English native speaker from North America, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, etc, or a near-native-speaker, who has lived in UK or US for long time
- Chinese: at least HSK Level 4
- Be able to meet deadline-Hard-working and Professional
- Have passion for games, game players preferred
- Currently in China preferred
- Employer willing to sponsor China work permit if required