Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
Internship – Global Marketing & Communications
- Translate and draft content for CKGSB’s English website, news articles, etc.
- Draft and update marketing materials (school factsheets, PPTs, etc.)
- Support the execution of events that help raise awareness and profile of the school
- Identify external conferences and forums at which CKGSB can participate (as a partner or with faculty speakers)
- Edit existing video footage and post as short clips on our website and social media
- Clean up and maintain Global Marcom’s contact database, and support in the building of a CRM system
- Assist the Global Marcom team with administrative tasks (update contact list, update photo database, update media coverage, etc.)
- Strong command of English, fluency in Chinese
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in relevant fields, such as marketing, journalism, videography, etc.)
- Strong writer and communicator
- Filming and video editing skills are a plus
- Self-motivated and resourceful
To Apply: Please send your CV (resume) to Ms. Ira Zaka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
- Established in Beijing in November 2002 with support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB is China’s first faculty-governed and independent business school. CKGSB boasts more than 40 full-time professors, many of whom previously held tenured faculty positions at leading business schools such as Wharton and Yale. Their research has provided the basis for more than 400 case studies of both China-specific and global issues. CKGSB also stands apart for its unmatched alumni network. More than half of CKGSB’s 13,000 alumni are at the CEO or Chairman level and, collectively, they lead one fifth of China’s most valuable brands.
Headquartered in Beijing, CKGSB is also located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, New York, Hong Kong and London. The school offers the following innovative courses: MBA, Finance MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program (DBA), and Executive Education programs. For more information, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.