Required Skillsets: Growth hacking, marketing, BD, branding, partnerships
What we do
Tansuo (探所) is a fast-growing, early-stage online platform for companies to find office space. We already cover 20,000 office buildings and 6,000 co-working spaces and incubators in over 200 cities in China. This disruptive service is faster, more efficient, and more transparent than offline estate agents, and promises to boost the efficiency of the entire economy, and slash carbon emission related to workspace. The China market is USD 3.2 billion annually. Together we’ll take a majority stake within 2 years and expand worldwide.
What we offer
• An exciting, entrepreneurial, merit-based environment with flexible working arrangements, and a friendly, dedicated team of industry experts. You will gain a deep understand of commercial real estate, designing and operating B2B and B2C platforms, and managing an agile, hyper-growth startup
• Salary and stock options based on experience, qualifications and results. Tansuo’s valuation today is USD 8 million, and you will get shares for helping us grow 10x, 100x, 10000x …!
• Premium gym membership, swimming pool, comfortable office environment, discounts at Beersmith and several other restaurants and cafes
You will work directly with the CEO to grow users and revenue for Tansuo’s office platform. This means finding, connecting with, and persuading business decision-makers through a variety of methods: growth hacking, marketing content and campaigns, branding strategy, search engine optimization, social media, business development, forming partnerships, sponsoring, getting user feedback and suggesting improvements to the product. As we continue to hire, you will specialize in your preferred area, or lead the whole growth team to greater heights.
• Be creative, positive, motivated, able to communicate, pro-active, results-driven, fast-learning
• Assess market segments: What tactics do we need for different industries, locations, company sizes? How can we target start-ups seeking their first office? What about stable, mid-sized companies and multinationals?
• ‘Hack’ to get the results we need: try things, break things, ask advice from experts, copy/paste from the best, generate new and creative solutions as necessary
• Have a deep understanding and love for Chinese cities (Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, …). How do they operate? What do people care about? How can we improve lives with our products? How can we reach and persuade the maximum number of business leaders?
• Think big, and find scalable, systematic ways to reach and persuade more users with less work
• Take pride in your results: You will have a significant impact on the efficiency of the world economy, and you’ll be working with many of the world’s largest companies and most exciting start-ups
• Preferred: Growth experience at a successful online platform in China
How to Apply
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or WeChat: ianflanagan