Seeking an experienced Head of Admissions at Dulwich College Beijing (DCB) to start in August 2022. Collaborative and motivated with strong leadership and communications skills. Good work ethics and demonstrated track record in professional work environment. School Admissions is preferred but not essential. Candidates with business development or marketing in related industries can be considered.
Dulwich College Beijing has forged an excellent global reputation for being a warm and welcoming community, and a rewarding place to work. Our students possess a thirst for learning and are highly motivated every day. Dulwich College Beijing is an exciting place to teach and learn. Winner of several international awards in the last few years, including the International School Award for Pathways to Continued and University Education in 2022 and Creativity in Learning in 2019, as well as the British Schools 2021 Holistic Education Award and Science and Technology Award. The College is dynamic, collaborative and has the highest goals and expectations for its staff and students. The environment is one of trust and respect, with ideas bubbling from all quarters. Dulwich College Beijing is located in Shunyi, around forty-five minutes from the heart of Beijing. The capital is a truly exhilarating place, with its cultural sites, ancient heritage and all the amenities associated with a large and vibrant city. From fascinating Hutongs to the many green spaces around the city, there is something for everyone.
POST-HOLDER QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in related Administrative or Business discipline;
- At least five years of relevant or related work experience;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to ensure excellent teamwork and customer service;
- An ability to understand, analyse and interpret data;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail;
- An ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure;
- Understanding of the educational market, especially in Beijing, would be a plus;
- High level of fluency in both written and spoken English is a must;
- Mandarin and other language skills would be an advantage;
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office is needed, experience with Admissions-related applications such as OpenApply and SIMS/iSIMS is advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY:
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic about the ethos and values of Dulwich International. An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the chosen candidate.
To apply for this position, you will need to include: an application letter your CV details of three referees from your current and previous employer
Applications should be submitted through our on-line application system at: https://www.dulwich.org/careers.
For further information please see our website at https://beijing.dulwich.org
Interviews will take place as soon as applications are received, therefore early application is encouraged.