This is an exciting opportunity to join the Rolls-Royce team in Greater-China driving our communications in one of our most dynamic and important markets. As Head of Communications, Greater China you will be an integral member of our global communications team, with responsibility for our communications strategy in the region, and for developing projects and campaigns to enhance our iconic brand and reputation as pioneers of sustainable power, leading the transition to net-zero.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Our Innovation Hub incorporates some of the most exciting thinking for how we will power the world sustainably towards net zero and beyond. It also nurtures cutting-edge digital technologies that have the potential transform how data and artificial intelligence will change the world for the better in both industrial and non-industrial contexts. This is future-facing diverse group of specialist leaders spanning Rolls-Royce Group in the fields of engineering, technology and digital disciplines; as well as business strategy, brand, mergers and acquisitions, global business development, intellectual property and trademarks. T his is an opportunity to be at the heart of Rolls-Royce in one of our most dynamic markets.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive and compelling communications strategy in the region, to support our regional strategy, raise our profile, promote our brand and enhance our reputation.
- Maintain our country narrative and leadership in the region as pioneers of sustainable power solutions leading the transition to net-zero.
- Identify opportunities further to build our thought-leadership in sustainable power aligned with China’s 30-60 carbon neutrality objectives.
- Manage and develop our social medial platform
- Maintain and strengthen our network of media and communications partners.
- Represent Rolls-Royce as lead on external and internal communications in meetings and at events. Provide expert guidance and support where appropriate for business marketing communications.
- Oversee our modest corporate social responsibility programme promoting sustainability and STEM in-region.
- Develop and manage crisis communications plans, advise on communications issues and implement if needed.
Qualifications And Skills
- Experience of writing, leading and delivering a high impact communications strategy and associated campaign and plans
- Experience of managing social media platforms and confidence in the use of content management systems, including collecting and analysing data to evaluate and improve impact.
- Experienced in the production of communications collateral, including copy, presentations, publications and events.
- Excellent writing and editing skills for a range of audiences
- A good working knowledge of a broad range of digital communications channels and tools
- Confident in writing and editing copy, with a great eye for graphic design
- A creative approach to the management of social media platforms and experience of building communities
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Brilliant planning and delivery skills
- Great interpersonal skills – able to show evidence of relationship building internally and with stakeholders
- Relevant industry knowledge or experience is strongly desirable
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
Our People are our Power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
For more details and to apply, please visit the Rolls Royce website.