AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300
of the world’s most popular apps and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve
achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having
accepted any outside investment.
What will you do?
You’ll be responsible for improving and expanding our product offering to fulfill our vision
of providing the simplest possible solution for international companies to publish and
manage their software in China. Your work will comprise both strategic and operational
responsibilities, including: collection of user feedback; prioritization of product features;
development of business cases for new products and improvements to existing
products; product design; and product pricing.
Examples of existing products include an interactive dashboard and a wide range of
APIs and SDKs enabling our international clients to analyze data, ensure compliance,
manage local payments, and so much more.
You’ll work in a fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of
autonomy and the products that you build will be used by many of the world’s largest
companies and best-known brands.
You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our Tech, Operations,
Sales and Marketing teams.
What will you bring to our team?
– Full professional fluency in both Chinese and English.
– 5+ years working in a product role and a track record of delivering outstanding results.
– Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mindset.
– Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges
as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
– A love of learning that enables you to continuously improve your skill set and adapt to
a rapidly changing industry.
– A strong understanding of software and the mobile industry.
– B2B product management experience.
– Experience helping international companies develop APIs and SDKs for the Chinese
What do we offer?
– 35 to 40k gross base salary, plus social insurance and housing fund payments based
upon your pre-tax salary
– 20 days paid annual leave, plus national holidays
– Gold Card membership at Trainyard 炼·工场 Gym
– Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
– An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao
– An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an
established, profitable, and rapidly growing company
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com