- Act as the contact point and co-ordinate of the expatriate process, direction the process to specialized services providers, ensuring that the needs of expats will be attended. Actively follow up and investigate to avoid delays in the process.
- Prepare and make arrangements for expatriate related payments and reimbursements
- Advice and support expatriates in any queries related to their relocation
- Maintain and update the database and regular reports of expatriates
- Check the deadlines for renewing visas and documentation of expatriates in order to keep the process in accordance with applicable law
- Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
Contract Management including updating of all contract information in HRIS.
Responsible for design and implementation of annual non-teaching staff training and activities.
Minimum two years HR working experiences in MNC
Bachelor degree or above
Proficient English communication
Proficient use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, outlook)
Good customer service mind-set and skill
Interesting candidate please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org