1. Manage the Hospital Internal Medical Consumable Supply Chain System (IMCS) and continuously to optimize the supply chain.
2. Provide support for clinical departments in using IMCS hospital logistics system, resolve the IMCS System daily operation problem (identify the reason, communication with all involved departments and follow up the actions);
3. Provide training and guidance for clinical departments on the use of IMCS;
4. Sub-store Inventory comparison in both of IMCS and E1 monthly;
5. Support sub-store quarterly inventory physical counting and prepare inventory analysis report;
6. Work with Local IT/Clinic team/Local warehouse team to prepare IMCS implementation for other UFH hospitals
1. Bachelor’s Degree, supply chain or information management subject education and working experience prefer.
2. Knowledge of supply chain management. Project management experience prefer.
3. Good computer knowledge in ERP system (SAP, Oracle) and Microsoft (Excel, Word and PPT).
4. Medical knowledge prefer
5. Excellent communication and cooperation skill.
6. Creative and independent when work under the high pressure, team work spirit and willingness to help team member.
How to apply
HR Ms. Ashley Wang