China Policy is a globally recognised policy analysis and strategic advisory firm headquartered in Beijing. We build client knowledge and provide tools to map, analyse and respond to China’s changing domestic policy and market environments.
We are currently seeking a full-time analyst to work in our industry portfolio. As part of a team, analysts drive the analytical base of a portfolio, tracking and mapping policy developments and commentary, drafting in clear English, and preparing reports. Staff in the industry portfolio work closely with members of other portfolios.
- keep abreast of domestic debates; signal events; trends; and key actors and agencies
- develop people and agency profiles
- analyse and assess policy movement across the sector
- summarise and translate policy-relevant articles from Chinese to English
- contribute, where appropriate, to other China Policy analysis tasks
- assist research managers with portfolio tasks
knowledge and skills
- outstanding academic achievement at BA or MA level
- understanding of China’s policy environment
- native-level Chinese
- professional standard English
- curiosity-driven with a keenness to learn
- quantitative skills an advantage
- eye for detail and clear communicator
- ability to deliver work to tight deadlines
- flexible and able to take initiative, willingness to work overtime
Please apply via our official website http://policycn.com/careers/ where you will find an application exercise.