Who we are
Zhilang Technology Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Circle Gas Ltd., a UK company. Our mission is to bring affordable LPG cooking into millions of homes, starting in Kenya and Tanzania. Our cutting-edge Pay-as-you-go Technology makes the switch from unhealthy, environmentally damaging charcoal and kerosene to clean, safe LPG possible. The application of our R&D in IoT, AWS, microfluidics, semiconductors and data analytics will transform the lives of millions of families who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford gas for cooking.
Now is the most exciting time in our company’s story so far, as we have proven our technology and are expanding rapidly. We are looking for passionate, resourceful, and adaptable people to join us at this exciting point on our journey.
Who we are looking for
We are still a young company, so our culture is dynamic, but with over 100 employees across China (and over 1,000 globally) we are not a start-up anymore. Some of the key values that help our team members thrive here are:
- Teamwork: we are spread out between Beijing, Hangzhou, and Ningbo, plus London, Nairobi, and Dar es Salaam, so we count on good communication, collaboration, and flexibility to meet our ambitious goals.
- Innovation: we are constantly looking for ways to improve our products and invent new ones, working closely with our customers in Africa as well as with leading Chinese universities. Creative problem solving is key to our success and maintaining our position as the world’s leading pay-as-you-go LPG Smart Meter company.
- Honesty: if you have feedback, we want to hear it! We value transparency and want to help overcome challenges and learn from our mistakes.
We are looking for an analytical, business-minded machine learning engineer to structure and analyze big data sets from our global customers.
- Communicate with customers and offer project-specific technical plans according to their requirements, as well as offering product selection support
- Provide platform related technical support after customer’s selection of products, including but not limited to the support regarding the application of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and peripherals
- Offer guidance to customer’s ESP-based IoT product design according to the company’s product platforms and IoT solutions
- Liaise with customers and the company’s R&D team to follow up and meet customers’ requirements for their project development
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Communication Engineering, Automation, or other related disciplines
- Proficiency in C language, and at least one script language (Python is preferred). Experience in SCM or any embedded system development is preferred
- The candidate who has used ESP (Luxin) chips and familiar with IoT-related smart hardware products or solutions is preferred
- Good communication skills and have a high sense of responsibility
Sound like you? Please send your CV to Laura: email@example.com