LehmanBrown is a licensed China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 100 countries worldwide. LehmanBrown is registered with the PCAOB in the US and is able to conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
Learn more about us at http://www.lehmanbrown.com/
LehmanBrown is looking for:
Junior Accountant, Outsource Dept.
- Ensure accuracy of information and calculations for accounts preparation process;
- Prepare financial management reports and account reconciliations and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met for assigned clients with the supervise of senior accountant;
- Prepare tax calculation to ensure tax filing deadlines are met with the supervise of senior accountant;
- Work closely with team members including cashier, tax filing staff, senior accountant and project manager to deliver high quality service.
- Bookkeeping for simple trading company client
- Other works assigned by line manager
- Associate degree or above in accounting or financing related
- Strong communication skills and excellent teamwork
- Must be mature and demonstrate initiative
- Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully, well-organized at work
- 1-year accounting/financing experience in WFOE will be an advantage
- Able to work in fast pace environment and to take pressure
- Strong PC skills include: Windows, MS Office; Experience with accounting software is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good circulation skills, good at communication with customers and internal related departments.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com .
Closing date: Feb 28th, 2021